The benefits of BondFlow™: Our unique adhesive can be spin-coated or printed onto a wide variety of surfaces. It adheres well to bare ceramics, silicate (window) glass, CVD diamond and Al, Au, Ni, Si and GaAs.
- Spin-coated layers have excellent thickness uniformity
- B-staged layer is non-tacky with long shelf life at room temperature
- B-staged coating cures on a hot plate at 250°C after only 2 seconds
- Pressure during cure: 50 to 100 psi (340 to 690 kPa)
- Minimal squeeze-out and tilt
- Cured bond retains adhesion strength even after 3 minutes at 400°C
- Multiple dice can be bonded in sequence without any movement of each die after cure, (similar to AuSn)
- Thermal conductivity of 2.4 W/m-K.
- Cured bondline thickness 3 to 20 µm.
- Dielectric BondFlow™ also available, with breakdown strength of 140 V/µm
Making advanced materials that improve the world.
Click for more information about BondFlow™ Adhesive and other products that support microelectronic packaging.